- Most popular sporting firearm in history, Model 1894 Winchester 30-30 Still in (Over 6 million have been produced)
- Most popular shotgun produced, Model Auto 5 until it was surpassed by Remington’s 870. Manufactured by Browning from 1903 until 1998. It was also produced by Remington, Savage, and others. (Over 4 Million produced)
- Most popular pistol ever produced, Model 1911 Colt Army. Produced by Colt and others from 1911 until now. (Estimated over 10 million produced)
- Most popular machine gun ever produced, Model 1917 and various models using the same recoil system. Produced from 1917 until present. (Estimated over 10 million produced)
- Most popular .22 caliber rim fire rifle ever produced, Model 1890 Winchester. Produced from 1890 until present. (Winchester produced over 2.5 million. Other manufacturers are still producing)
- Most popular .22 caliber pistol semi-automatic design. Colt Woodsman-Challenger-Huntsman line. (Over 650,000 produced)
- Gas operated machine gun, 1889.
- Gas operated machine gun to be adopted by U.S. Government, Model 1895 Colt Peacemaker, Also known as “The Potato Digger”.
- Gas operated semi-automatic pistol, 1895
- Lever action shotgun, Model 1887 Winchester
- Recoil operated semi-automatic shotgun, Model Auto 5, 1900
- Gas operated assault rifle, Browning Automatic Rifle (B.A.R.) circa 1908-1909
- Water cooled recoil operated machine gun, Model 1917, .30 caliber, 1901
- .50 caliber water cooled machine gun, 1918
- 37 MM Aircraft cannon, later used on the Model P39 Air Cobra, WWII, 1921